Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New top hats to choose from


I've been making top hats like, well, a Mad Hatter! Weddings, graduation gifts and theatrical productions have created an opportunity for me to perfect my process so each one is more fun to create than the last.

I'm hoping to start going to some trade-shows to gain more exposure for these one-of-a-kind, handmade treasures. Stop by my etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/TranzendentalArts) if you'd like to order one for yourself, or pass the word along to local theatres, brides-to-be, etc.
These are made to order, so whatever your heart's desire, I can make it happen!

1 comment:

  1. Great information to say the least. I really do appreciate everything so much from this great website.

    gift items suppliers in dubai & birthday gifts in dubai


    ReplyDelete